Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an UI Designer specialising in Mobile Apps to join their team based in their West of London...
Senior Designer and Imaging Specialist - Maternity Cover - 3 days per week
As the Senior Design and Imaging Specialist, you will be required to supply and maintain the highest level of design standards across our client's Media programme, both in print and digital products. You will focus on supporting the Art and Production Manager and all aspects of digital imaging, reprographics and the creation of publishing products.
You will work alongside the Art and Production Manager. A high level of creative input is vital to help shape the image of the brand.
Knowledge, experience & skills required:
- Able to demonstrate a high level of technical, creative and management capability
- Solid design experience, including working on illustrated and monochrome books,
- Confident with all aspects of full-colour book production.
- A good eye for detail, an understanding of the commercial realities of the bigger picture, and a demonstrable creative flair are all essential.
- Fully proficient in InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and must be proactive in updating their knowledge.
- An excellent understanding of colour theory, typesetting, reprographics and printing processes and materials is required.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, then please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age