SAP FICO Consultant Tax/AR/FSCM Contract West LondonMy client a top FMCG Company is currently looking to recruit a SAP FICO Consultant for R2R to join...
SAP FICO + Tax Consultant, West London - Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SAP FICO + Tax Consultant.
The key experience and knowledge of the SAP FICO + Tax Consultant include:
- SAP configuration experience in General Ledger, Fixed Assets, A/R, A/P, T&E, VIM Invoice Processing preferably with SAP certification in respective area of expertise
- Experience of end-to-end market/site implementation project lifecycles
- High level of knowledge in SAP processes and solution related to General Ledger, Fixed Assets,A/R, A/P , T&E ,VIM Invoice Management.
- A broad understanding of R2R and P2P and the integration between SAP Sales and Distribution, Procurement and Manufacturing Planning and Execution processes and the use of other SAP components (Portal, BW) is also desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of Tax Procedures and knowledge of implementing tax country versions.
The key responsibilities for the SAP FICO + Tax Consultant include:
- Ensures the SAP Landscape is designed for effective maintenance on an ongoing basis and drives business benefit from its investment in ERP
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the SAP product set and its strategic direction
- Undertakes detailed evaluation / planning work for the early phases of the project.
- Defines the solutions which need to be delivered within the different phases of the ERP project to meet the business requirements
- Contributes to the successful development of projects from inception to successful implementation and fully operational status through excellent SAP functional knowledge
- Has excellent planning and execution skills which enable him/her to work effectively within tight change control and release management processes
This is a contract role for a SAP FICO + Tax Consultant working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to SAP FICO + Tax Consultant Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age