.Net Support EngineerLorien are recruiting on behalf of a global blue chip company who require a .Net Support Developer for a contract role in Sunderland...
.Net Support Engineer
Lorien are recruiting on behalf of a global blue chip company who require a .Net Support Developer for a contract role in Sunderland that supports production operations on a 3 shift rotating pattern.
This will be to provide and maintain applications with responsibility for:
- First line response to lineside application incidents
- Designing and developing changes to existing systems.
- Providing application support to .Net and legacy code base.
- Assisting with IS project tasks to plan, design and support new IS infrastructure.
- Contribute to creation of formal standards, including e.g. Interface usage, Design Patterns, Coding Standards (.Net and SQL) etc.
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- .Net Programming in C#
- Possess ability to work with legacy code.
- Time Management
- Interpersonal skills
Knowledge in the following areas is desirable but not essential:
- ASP .Net MVC
- .Net Software Configuration Management Tools
- JIRA / Confluence
- MSMQ / Queuing Technologies
- UML Modelling
- .Net Programming in VB
For further information please apply within
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age