Seeking an experienced Tableau Developer to work for an industry leading blue chip company on BI projects to design and build high quality visualisations for...
Lorien are recruiting on behalf of a global blue chip company who require a .net Support Developer for a contract role in Sunderland.
This will be to provide and maintain applications with responsibility for:
- First line response to lineside application incidents
- Designing and developing changes to existing systems.
- Providing application support to .net and legacy code base.
- Assisting with IS project tasks to plan, design and support new IS infrastructure.
- Contribute to creation of formal standards, including e.g. Interface usage, Design Patterns, Coding Standards (.net and SQL) etc.
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- .net Programming in C# or VB
- Interpersonal skills
Knowledge in the following areas is desirable but not essential:
- Source Code Control
- MSMQ / Queuing Technologies
- MS Office / Visio
Please note: This role functions on a 3 shift rotating pattern.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age