Incentives Analyst PERM OldburyWe are currently looking for an Incentives Analyst to join one of our client's in a permanent capacity. As the Incentives Analyst,...
Data Analyst - Telford - Permanent
A Data Analyst is required to join my client in Telford - a leading reinsurer and consolidator of Closed-Life services on a permanent basis.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for testing changes made to policy calculations and finance functionality. As well as providing assurance that product requirements are met before being implementation.
Key Skills Required of the Data Analyst:
- Solid mathematical aptitude
- Experience creating SQL queries
- Experience working within a project environment
- Some testing knowledge would be beneficial
Key Responsibilities of the Data Analyst:
- Review documentation and calculation specifications
- Build calculation test plans and select appropriate test policies
- Analyse and interrogate results against test systems and requirements
- Raise defects and follow these through to successful resolution
The company values Agility, Team Spirit, Passion to Perform, Integrity and Customer Centricity, and they are at the heart of their company, and provide the foundations for the way they conduct their business.
Being open, honest and transparent in everything they do, they have created an inclusive culture that encourages diversity of thought and opinion, talents and backgrounds. They are passionate and determined to excel in a sustainable and just way, with a strong record of promoting from within providing excellent opportunity for their employees.
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age