An experienced IT Change Project Manager is required ASAP to work full time on an initial 3 month contract in Ipswich, project is likely to...
Project Manager with Application Infrastructure skills - Technology Integration - Senior PM required to run various post acquisition technology integration projects with a focus on software development / Application infrastructure.
- Project Management experience overseeing Software development and application migration.
- Experience of implementing and managing infrastructure operations in a large global environment.
- Experience of HR, Data Sovereignty, Legal issues of Integration predominantly in North Africa or the Middle East
- Worked as part of an Integration Team in a large multi-country distributed organisation.
- Large scale transformation programmes
- Operations - Defining and establishing the operational processes required to run critical business applications
- Able to produce all necessary project artefacts and reporting.
- Experience in communicating infrastructure concepts and principles to a varied audience. Building consensus with IT Management, operations leaders, peers and across the Group IT community.
- Oversee a software development project across multiple teams and locations. Manage the delivery/hand-over between the teams in a quality focused - Agile delivery environment.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the acquisition integration requirements, policies and business goals ensuring these are translated into solutions that meet the needs of the business, provide appropriate levels of control and are operationally aligned to deliver a maximum return on investment.
- Working with the IT Director, Integration Programme Manager, Infrastructure Architect and local IT management and teams, the Project Manager will support the agreed process to gather an acceptable level of Baseline information from which the landscape will be analysed, solutions developed and the agreed solution delivered.
- Work with Infrastructure Architects and integration team to support the development of solutions and options that are in-line with the Group's standards/strategy.
- Develop documentation/presentations that can be used to communicate current status and proposals to mitigate to all levels of IT and business.
- Develop business cases for projects and IT initiatives. Assist forecasting IT infrastructure costs, developing detailed cost models containing views of capital expenditure, cash flow and impact on P&L.
- Work with IT Operational leaders to understand operational demands and constraints. Ensure architectural/security solutions and designs are compatible with existing support models and operational processes identifying any gaps.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age