People Services Manager / HR Shared Services ManagerWe are currently looking for an experienced People Services Manager for a leading global organisation based in Cambridge.The...
Role: Lead DevOps Engineer / DevOps Automation Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
I am currently recruiting for a Lead DevOps Engineer. You will not only be hands on in your integration of DevOps tools and technologies within the company but you will have a big influence on the strategic roadmap for DevOps in the future of the business. DevOps is already fully integrated within certain areas of the business but needs additional support in areas to grow the DevOps working ways.
The environment consists of a mix between Open Source and Microsoft tech stack giving you the opportunity to work within a unique and complex environment.
- Design, develop and implement and evolve our CI/CD toolset for diverse applications both on VMWare and AWS
- Build and manage our monitoring frameworks to ensure the highest levels of availability and error free processing
- Working with other to stakeholders ensure the automation team has a comprehensive roadmap in place and are actively working towards it
- Engage and actively participate with product development on product design with specific responsibilities for monitoring frameworks and other production focused toolsets
- A strong background in deployment automation and configuration management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with Powershell/Bash/Ruby etc.
- Experience with Virtual environments (AWS/VMWare)
- Experience with Jenkins CI/CD
- Experience with modern source control systems
- Experience with Octopus deploy
If you're a Lead DevOps Engineer that is looking for a new challenge and looking to be involved in various projects then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age