A Head of Business Analysis is required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to lead and develop their rapidly expanding team of Business Analysts, who...
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract. with 1-2 days per week working in Edinburgh
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Candidate will have a background in banking, (ideally from risk or treasury) as well as a good understanding of economic valuations (realisable value)
- Familiar with regulatory change
- Must have experience in Requirements Gathering
- Strong documentation skills
- Must have experience in conducting gap analysis (Current vs Future State)
- Must be personable as will need to elicit both requirements as well as gain an understating of current capabilities within the bank from various bank SME's
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age