Lorien are currently recruiting for a Delivery Lead to work with a large media company in London. Working within a sophisticated department that spans all...
Scrum Master | Surrey | Contract | Software Development
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Organise and facilitate the sprint planning meetings/ daily stand ups.
- Responsible for moving blockers facing the scrum team.
- Provide guidance & support on agile methodologies
- Assist Product Owner in ensuring that product backlogs are in good shape and our ready for the next sprint.
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Experience as a Scrum Master focused on software development.
- Agile Methodology experience.
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices as well as other methodologies that will allow you to coach the team on possible techniques.
- Understanding of the basic fundamentals of iterative development as well as backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
- Track record of delivering strong results in large scale/complex software development projects.
- Experience working with distributed software development products and teams.
- Demonstrated Ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organizations.
- Agile certifications (scrum master or product owner).
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age