Our corporate client has an immediate requirement to bring a Planning Analyst (Integration) to join their team based in their Middlesex office.The Planning Analyst (Integration)...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Project Manager to join their team based in their West of London office. This is a contract role for an initial 3 months however there is scope for an extension of up to 12 months thereafter.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing two independent projects.
- The introduction of an E-learning strategy to introduce the audit, prioritisation and updating of content with an up-skill programme for other junior/trainee colleagues.
- The implementation of a new apprenticeship scheme into our client, working in collaboration with the apprenticeship team and learning delivery area.
Experience / Skills:
- It is essential that any project managers applying has the ability to get up to speed and work on two project simultaneously.
- Experience of managing numerous project at one time (large and small)
- Proven project management skills (essential)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Assimilates complex business/operational information to support decisions and actions taken
- Excellent stakeholder management, including senior stakeholders
- Effective networking skills
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Innovative thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to interpret complex data
- Decision making skills
Qualifications / Expertise:
- MS Project (essential)
- Experience of working within an aviation organisation (Highly Desirable)
- Procurement and/or contract management expertise ideal
- E-learning background (Highly Desirable)
- Apprenticeships (Highly Desirable)
- IT literate & ability to master requisite business and specialist systems
Due to the high response rate we have received on similar roles in the past, we will unfortunately be able to correspond with all candidates who apply.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age