Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for an API Specialist to join their team based in their Central London office.The API Specialist will create...
SOX Documentation Specialist, West London -Contract
My client is a top FTSE100 company who are currently looking to recruit a SOX Documentation Specialist.
The key experience and knowledge of the SOX Documentation Specialist include:
- Post qualified Accounting Experience with Financial management experience
- Experience with internal control design and risk identification
- Knowledge of SarbOx legislation
- Project lifecycle experience
- SAP exposure
- Strong Finance background with commercial experience
Good Level Understanding/Business process knowledge of the following:
- Order to Cash
- Purchase to Payables
- Record to Report (Financials)
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Supply Chain Planning
- Consensus Forecasting
The key responsibilities for the SOX Documentation Specialist include:
- Supporting CoE Risk Management to agree required mitigating controls.
- Review and approve ERP Programme design documentation to ensure that controls are updated and adequately documented, and that documentation meets our compliance obligations (including SOP's, and test cases)
- Review tests to ensure that Key controls are tested to the required standard and able to be operated and compliant to design in each process area, including refining the scope of tests of configuration settings against standards and monitoring the results.
- Defining and managing complex interdependencies in order to meet compliance requirements
- Supporting project/programme delivery to define and prioritise deployment schedules across multiple delivery functions in order to best meet business demand
This is a contract role for a SOX Documentation Specialist working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to SOX Documentation Specialist Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age