Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a Service Desk Manager to join their team based in their Central London office.
The Service Desk Manager will be responsible for managing the team that supports a number of systems and then ensures system quality and availability for the members of the team.
- Manage the provision of systems support and maintenance, ensuring quality service and efficient fault resolution and feedback.
- Ensure that the helpdesk provision to industry meets SLA targets.
- Enhance and maintain performance monitoring and reporting mechanisms to manage the performance of the systems processes and services.
- Proactively engage and develop effective relationships with business and IT stakeholders throughout the industry to ensure change management is effective and system use benefits are realised by each user organisation.
Skills / Experience:
- ITIL and project management (Prince2, APM, Agile, etc) methodologies.
- IT/IM system management
- Exceptional inter-personal and communications skills
- Strong supplier management
- Knowledge and experience of the rail industry from an operational and/or safety perspective (Highly Desirable)
- Experience of providing business intelligence solutions and data management (Desirable)
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age