Technical CRM Executive Permanent Soho, London HTMLA marketing company based in Soho are seeking a Technical CRM Executive to join them on a permanent basis.The...
Content Executive / Digital Content Executive / Marketing Content Executive/ Digital Marketing
My major client in the IT and telecoms sector is looking for a Marketing Content Executive/ Digital marketing professional to come on board within their expanding team and assist in the growth of this even further at a real exciting time. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company that will offer you the chance to enhance your skill set and develop your experience and offers clear lines of career progression from day one.
In this role you will be working closely with the Department Head of marketing within the business to create interesting content materials to attract and convert specific business targeted audiences.
Main responsibilities include:
- Research and create a range of high-quality and engaging content, both online and offline
- Support the wider marketing teams with business as usual tasks including content creation and proofreading
- Manage the content that is uploaded to the businesses online resource centre to ensure it is accurate and adheres to the companies guidelines
- Key point of contact for the companies SEO delivery strategy, engaging through keyword usage
- Liaise with designers, marketers and external suppliers/influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our targeted audience.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a Marketing/PR/Journalism - related discipline
- Excellent Copywriting skills, SEO writing is a desirable addition
- Commercial experience in a similar position
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of projects
The Marketing Content Executive role will be based in the Burnley area and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
Apply today or call Josh at Lorien on 0161 804 4358 or email Joshua.Fairhurst@lorien.co.uk for further information.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age