Email Marketing Executive Permanent Soho, LondonA marketing company based in Soho are seeking an Email Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis.The overall...
Digital Technologist | Digital PM | Technical Knowledge | Development or Application Architecture Background | North West London
The Digital Technologist (DT) is part of a global team responsible for supporting digital projects on behalf of the internal teams who focus on local, regional and worldwide markets. Importantly, they serve as the single point of contact on all process and technical aspects of campaigns or projects for internal digital marketing asset owners. DT's consult across the range of digital marketing channels and media - Mobile, Web, Social, and RM.
- Actively consults for internal digital asset Owners
- Advise on SOWs and negotiating build costs with agencies
- Reviews and approves functional specifications, technical designs, NFR's etc., based on business requirements.
- Leads all technical design conversations to ensure the delivered solution is scalable, highly available, maintainable and future proof
- Work alongside other SMEs from to deliver the required digital asset
- Ensures Global assets are well thought out and planned appropriately, including design aspects, on-going support and clone roll-out.
- Provides Project Oversight + Quality Control
- Guides quality control throughout the process including UAT
- Oversees large global programmes
- Challenge and build project plans
- Expert advisor on the end-to-end process
- Understands and can apply relevant codes and regulations
- Manages specialist vendors and activities in support of projects
- Accountable for DNS management + SSL certificates required for each project
- Ensure Security standards are met, including Testing vendor engagement, evaluation and remedies applied
- Where necessary, consults on scalability requirements, including Performing Testing with a third party vendor
- Ensure Compliance / Legal / Regulatory requirements are met
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven hands-on experience in digital projects
- Deep analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to map business requirements to functional requirements and understands related technical design implications
- Knowledgeable about core digital technologies
- History of sound project management and can apply key principles when necessary
- Demonstrated experience with Server Side Web Development (LAMP Stack preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to participate in the technical design of future proof, scalable, highly available and maintainable digital solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Content Management Systems like Umbraco, Drupal, Wordpress etc.
- Experience with Cloud Based Hosting Solutions like AWS
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Platform would be a bonus.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age