Lorien are currently recruiting for a Delivery Lead to work with a large media company in London. Working within a sophisticated department that spans all...
Service Delivery Manager, London - Permanent
My client is a Big 4 Consultancy company who are currently looking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager.
The key responsibilities for the Service Delivery Manager include:
- Leading a team to deliver sub-service line(s) and/or specialty practice solutions on time and within budget over multiple fiscal years. Team size will fluctuate based on project cycle and investment levels.
- Identify, manage and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Manage, negotiate and resolve project risks effectively
- Work with partner organisations in highly matrixed environment to overcome barriers to success
- Instil and encourage teams to exploit new technologies and embed entrepreneurial approach
- Ensure Security and Enterprise Architecture are involved to keep firm strategy clearly articulated
- Influence and contribute to build vs buy decisions when formulating solutions to new challenges
- Maintain an awareness of emerging technologies and integrate these into technology discussions and decision-making
- Provide guidance and final approvals for ROMs
- Determine IT PM resource assignments
- Think strategically and identify opportunities for optimization
- Leader and team player - sets example for sub-leads, project managers, business analysts and others to follow
- Operate as an empowering leader, ensuring our highly motivated and high performing team members are visible, known by leadership and rewarded
The key experience and knowledge of the Service Delivery Manager include:
- Initiate, build and sustain productive relationships.
- Participate/Attend Tax IT Leadership meetings, contribute innovative strategic solutions that align with SL.
- Serve as an escalation point for customer concerns if/when they arise. Identify appropriate resolution to achieve client satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Monitor and manage end-to-end delivery of the overall program within scope, time and budget.
- Enforce standard methodologies, processes and tools and ensure compliance to enterprise architecture, global information security policies and overall firm strategy
- Provide leadership and direction to direct reports
- Evaluate and identify potential redundant applications, infrastructure and tools
- Demonstrate, by example, in-depth knowledge of the competency principles and practices, including coaching, teaching and mentoring
- Create an open, honest, accountable and collaborative team environment
- Facilitate challenging conversations where IT standards and business demands conflict to agree pragmatic solutions.
This is a contract role for a Service Delivery Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to the Service Delivery Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age