Implementation Designer Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Implementation Designer to join their Edinburgh based team on a 6 month...
Active Directory Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Active Directory Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 6 month contract.
The Active Directory engineer will work with other members of the Infrastructure Architecture and Engineering team to plan, design and implement updates and improvements to the clients Active Directory environment.
- Engineer, test and implement solutions to any identified issues relating to Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot and analyse complex Active Directory problems.
- Adopt industry best practices and methodologies in the proposed solutions.
The successful candidate will have in-depth Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy expertise as well as previous Active Directory design and support experience.
- Security and administration of Active Directory environment
- Active Directory replication and performance troubleshooting
- Group Policy and SYSVOL
- Active Directory disaster recovery planning
- AD FS
- AD-integrated DNS
- AD Trusts
- Role-based Access Control
If interested please submit your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age