Information Security AnalystEdinburghContractThe Job Information Security Analyst is an integral part of the security operations team with the objective of safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and...
Senior IT Systems Analyst
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior IT Systems Analyst to join their Edinburgh based team on an initial 6 month contract.
The Senior IT Systems Analyst will provide support to a third line infrastructure platforms team. Applicants must be passionate about technologies such as Active Directory, Exchange and Skype for Business and will be looking to adopt the best technologies to support efficiencies around repeatable, commoditised activities.
- Responsible for providing 3rd Line support for all systems supported by the Unified Communications team. There will be elements of 2nd Line support required whilst we transition responsibilities to Service Delivery teams.
- Responsible for creating documentation and knowledgebase articles for known issues and problems
- Implementing systems that are highly available and scalable.
- Experiencing leading system DR tests and scheduled failovers.
- Experience working within ITIL aligned organisation(s)
- Experience supporting Active Directory, Exchange and Lync/SfB technologies
- Strong Experience supporting a Highly Available Exchange estate in a large multi-site enterprise environment - Exchange 2010 / 2016 / EXO Hybrid
- In depth knowledge of Active Directory - 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016
- Strong PowerShell skills are beneficial
- Experience of Active Directory Federation Services
- Experience of Active Directory Certificate Services
- Experience of SCOM 2012R2 Monitoring
- Knowledge of VMware ESX is beneficial
- Knowledge of EMC VNX or SAN storage is beneficial
- Experience of ServiceNow is beneficial
- ITIL v3 Foundation or above
- Must be at least MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Ideally MCSE Messaging / MCSE Productivity (either SfB or Exchange)
If interested please submit your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age