People Services Manager / HR Shared Services ManagerWe are currently looking for an experienced People Services Manager for a leading global organisation based in Cambridge.The...
Role: Customer Service Representative / Customer Service Advisor - Pensions / Life
Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Services organisation that requires a Customer Service Representative to join their expanding team. You will have access to excellent in house training in order to develop your career with a growing organisation along with a fantastic salary & benefits package in addition. As a Customer Service Representative you will be a key figure within a high performing team of Customer Service Representatives, providing efficient and effective customer support, that best satisfies the customer's needs. Key Responsibilities * Handle and fulfil incoming and outgoing customer phone calls for a wide and diverse range of life and pension policies.
- Deliver accurate output to customers; respond to all customers requests compliantly, accurately, professionally and efficiently.
- Update and maintain internal systems for tracking customer requests and to keep all policy records accurate and up to date.
- Identify potential process or practice improvements and constructively suggest your recommendations to the leadership team.
- Good call handling, interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Excellent listening skills
- Knowledge of regulatory and life and pensions legislation
- Strong knowledge of customer conduct and treating customers fairly (TCF) principles
- Team working skills
The Customer Service Representative role will be based in Milton Keynes and comes with a competitive salary along with:
- Annual Leave
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
If you're a Customer Service Representative that is looking for a new challenge then please send me your CV asap and I will then give you a call to discuss
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age