Business AnalystI am currently recruiting a Business Analyst with specialist experience within the Pensions industry working with workflows and business processes to work on a...
Business Analyst / Processes Designer - Contract - Redhill / Reigate
We are currently recruiting for a Business Analyst / Processes Designer to join one of our clients. You will play a crucial role with the project delivery team by helping to shape, direct and facilitate a series of workshops aimed at streamlining and off-shoring processes. The role of the BA/Processes Designer will be to capture and document processes, work with one of our client's internal teams to create/amend workflows as part of a new proposition and continuous improvement initiative.
We are looking for someone who has experience of working on large applications within the financial services industry and has a good working knowledge of a Waterfall project life-cycle, and you will be able to define and map a business process into a workflow. Experience of documenting business processes is essential.
Knowledge, skills & experience required
- Strong Operations/Process Analyst capability with an Pensions/Insurance background
- The gravitas to constructively challenge business representatives
- Proven capability to define, arrange, complete and analyse work
- Advanced stakeholder skills, operates with good deal of autonomy
- Proven experience at defining, initiating, and running workshops
- Experience of BA team management - defined their work, managed quality of work and outputs.
- Strong facilitation, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Visio and/or IBM Blue Works / BPMN knowledge,
- Relevant experience of requirements gathering, analysis and producing/facilitating recommendations
- The ability to work to tight and demanding deadlines
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age