Software Engineer Permanent LondonI'm looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about building great software and inspiring others to do the same. The company...
Software Engineer - Permanent - London
I'm looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about building great software and inspiring others to do the same.
The company I'm working with is a pioneering international FinTech company who are disrupting the traditional consumer lending space by providing solutions to "underserved" customers.
At the heart of it all is their engineering team, who take all the ideas and bring them to life. The engineers they are looking for will be involved in every step of the development lifecycle. Naturally, they need passionate, collaborative and dynamic engineers to join the growing team to deliver the increasing workload.
Software Engineer responsibilities:
- Build fully functional services and applications that are consumed by thousands of people worldwide
- Participate in the design/architecture session, code reviews and releases
- Ensure the company coding standards and NFRs are being followed
- Ensuring your services/applications are running properly in all environments (staging and production)
- Take part in the company objective to deploy every day and learn as you go
Key Skills required of the Software Engineers:
- Strong experience using C# in .Net, Web API (.NET Core would be beneficial)
- Experience writing RESTful API endpoints that accept and return JSON
- Experience in at least one messaging framework - MSMQ, RabbitMQ or nServiceBus or similar
- Proven and demonstrable experience with a TDD environment
- A natural inclination and affinity with all things agile - XP, CI/CD and Scrum
What will you receive in return?
In addition to a corporate benefits package, our client can offer:
- Free breakfasts
- Weekly drinks/social events
- A full kitted out games room
- A dedicated training budget
- 10% time of your working week dedicated to your own personal projects/progression
If this opportunity would be of interest to you, please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age