Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a PMO Analyst to join their team based in their Buckinghamshire office, however the role will invole...
Performance and Partner Manager
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Performance and Partner Manager to join their team in Newbury on a 6 month contract.
- Work in partnership with Delivery and Operational teams to understand their needs, administer their Opex and non-project Capex budgets, manage contract renewals and drive opportunities for cost reduction to maximise quality of service and return on resources and investment
- Deliver robust reporting on resources to support short, medium and long term decision-making
- Accountable for performance reporting and promoting greater visibility and transparency of performance to enable proactive performance management
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting on performance, including a clear view on the improvement actions required
- Capture all Opex requirements for this financial year and next and ensure these are fully represented in the Finance budgeting cycles (5+7, 9+15, etc)
- Control IT Opex expenditure in line with targets and manage un-forecasted uplifts through relentless driving of saving initiatives
- Manage the timely and accurate administering of Opex and non-project Capex budgets as per agreed forecasts ensuring continuity of key services with continuous focus on process improvement
- Track and manage capitalisation and resource utilisation
- Strong IT PMO and governance capability
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong senior stakeholder and communication skills
- Proven process improvement capability
If this position sound of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age