Solutions Architect contract 6 months BerkshireWe are currently recruiting for a Solution Architect to join one of our clients in Berkshire.The successful candidate will understand...
Solutions Architect - Basingstoke - Contract
Our client, a leading British corporation, are recruiting for a Solutions Architect to work on a contract basis at their offices in Basingstoke.
Solutions Architect Role:
The Solution Architect supports project development by bridging the specific business problems and issues to the technologies that support them. They require a knowledge of the enterprise architecture, as one of their functions is to ensure compliance with the architecture in the application design.
Solutions Architect Experience:
- Knowledgeable in the use of architectural modelling tools such as Rational Software Architect, Abacus, Mega, or similar package
- Appreciation of Web development technologies and languages
- Appreciation of Web Content Management Systems (WCMS)
- Experienced in Cross Domain Customer Experience Management (CX)
- Appreciation of Mobile Applications and Technologies
- Appreciation of Social Media technologies
- Experienced in Content Targeting and Personalisatio
- Experienced Web Access and Identity Management
- Experienced Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Appreciation of Policy Administration systems
- Experienced in Customer marketing and bulk communication systems
- Appreciation of Digital Marketing concepts and solutions
- Appreciation of the Internet of Things (IoT)
If you have the necessary experience for the position Solution Architect to join the team on a contract basis in Basingstoke.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age