We are working a Salesforce Developer for a large media company in London. This will be an integration project integrating a new system to already...
Virtual Desktop Migrations Engineer
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Virtual Desktop Migrations Engineer to join their London team on an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will join with the remit to migrate colleagues from a Physical Desktop environment to a virtual desktop environment (otherwise known as the Global Desktop End User Compute platform).
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7
- Knowledge of Windows Client OS running Non-Persistent modes
- Working knowledge of Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Basic understanding of Citrix
- Demonstrable experience in desktop migrations.
If interested please submit your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age