Trade Surveillance Senior Business Analyst
Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Trade Surveillance Senior Business Analyst to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience as a Business Analyst, working in complex environments with multiple interfaces.
- Experience in the financial industry, specifically Investment Banking.
- Good working knowledge of financial instruments, specifically FX, Interest Rate, and Credit products.
- Familiarity with development life cycle tools (Jira/Sharepoint).
- Apama trade surveillance experience would be beneficial
- SQL database skills / Tech skills
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age