Information Security AnalystEdinburghContractThe Job Information Security Analyst is an integral part of the security operations team with the objective of safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and...
Lead Testing Manager x5 - Perm - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking 5 Lead Testing Managers to join their Edinburgh based team.
What you'll do
As Test Manager, you'll provide direction and leadership on all testing matters within the programme, including adoption and compliance with bank-wide change standards. As an advocate in the support of improvement principles, your accountability will include both functional and non functional test management - scheduling, executing and control as well as resource planning.
Through the course of your work, you'll:
- Act both as a key stakeholder, but more importantly, key advisor in the overall delivery of the programme of work
- Manage stakeholder relationships with the business, technology and/or third parties including to a senior level across multiple franchises and functions when appropriate
- Undertake end to end test management including planning, risk, issue, dependency management, lessons learnt and governance
- Review all key collateral relating to delivery and ensure it is of sufficient quality and with no gaps or duplication, whilst also ensuring all recorded testing has delivered against agreed scope from a quality perspective
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing testing and assurance, therefore you'll need a good balance of technical testing experience and leadership skills. You'll have in-depth knowledge of test management across all facets of testing, including functional, non-functional, performance and security.
We'll also look to you to bring:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, and ability to present information back to managers when needed
- Project management experience, and detailed knowledge of full Systems Development Lifecycle, and key delivery stages
- In-depth knowledge of key testing methodologies resulting in the ability to influence and eventually lead though process on methodology and governance
- Ability to manage change effectively
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age