Helpdesk Analyst / IT Service Desk Analyst / 1st Line Support The UK's largest independent IT provider is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to...
IT Support/ Technical Support Engineer/ IT Technician
The UKs largest independent IT provider is looking for an IT Support/ Service Desk Analyst/ IT Technician to join their growing team based in Prudhoe, Newcastle.
The team manage multiple contracts from large clients within the UK providing support to both customers and installation engineers with technical issues in a variety of areas.
Ideally you will have experience in a service desk or IT support environment.
- A good knowledge of IT Networking.
- IT Support/ IT Technician Background.
- Be an excellent communicator across all platforms and level of an organisation.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and also as part of a team.
- Experience of existing telephony products is preferable but not essential.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please APPLY NOW or contact Josh at Lorien Manchester for more information on 0161 804 4358.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age