Role: UI DeveloperStart: ASAPDuration: Until the end of Jan 2018 initiallyLocation: LondonWe are currently recruiting for a UI Developer to join one of our clients...
UX Architect (iOS) - London - Contract (6 months)
We are currently recruiting for a UX Architect with iOS experience to join one of our clients for a contract position in London.
Your job as User Experience Architect is to develop our client's portfolio of digital products from apps, websites to on-site experiences. You'll partner with product teams, researchers and designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you iterate on your sketches, user journeys, and complex interactions. You'll have developed your own design processes and tools to arrive at the best customer experience.
You'll be working in AGILE teams, in 2 week sprints, shaping, iterating and testing user stories from your product team's backlog. You'll understand how to design in ways that considers both customer and business needs. You may also be called upon, to be an ambassador for the customer experience as our client evangelize UX around the wider business. As an excellent communicator you'll be confident in articulating complex issues into simple language.
UX Architect Experience
- Experience in process and tools to gather customer and business requirements
- Understanding in creating usable solutions in complex technical architectures
- Experience in designing for digital products
- Examples of interaction design, sketches, structured thinking
- Comfortable with using web metrics/traffic analysis
- AGILE scrum experience, working in sprints, with backlogs and feature sets.
- Comfortable using prototyping tools (e.g axure)
- Familiar with workshop facilitation, and user centric research methodologies
- Experience in setting vision and structure for own workload
- Engaged in the UX community, going to talks, reading blogs & articles
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience in designing for Responsive digital products
- Experience working in productised teams and departmental model
- Retail experience
- Experience in creating solutions for complex technical architecture
- Actively contributing to the UX community with own blog, talks and events
If you think you would be a good match for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age