Senior Desktop Applications Engineer
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Senior Desktop Applications Engineer to join their London team on an initial 6 month contract. The successful candidate will join a growing new team providing Desktop Engineering services. The successful candidate will be seconded to a programme of work that is responsible for the delivery of a new Global Desktop End User Compute platform.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 (10) and Server 2008-2012 R2
- Demonstrable experience in triage and root-cause analysis
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong Experience in a vitalised environment VMware ESX 5.x,
- Strong Experience in Storefront, MCS, PVS, App-V Application deployment.
- Working knowledge of Citrix XenApp 5.x, 6.x, 7.x / XenDesktop 5.x, 7.x,
- Working knowledge of DFS and file server clusters
If interested please submit your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age