Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Technical Analyst to join their London based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Worked within agile environment
- Experience in a technical specialist / analyst role
- Experience working with Digital technologies
- Collaborate well within the scrum team and can actively participate in scrum ceremonies (Sprint planning, Story grooming, Retrospectives, Show & Tells)
- Pro-active on sharing and reporting challenges, blockers and forthcoming tasks
- Always maintaining work within limits of expectation
- Perform tasks within the area of specialisation with little to no supervision
- Builds, manages and maintains a positive working relationship with stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions
- Practical knowledge of UML including the creation of activity diagrams and sequence diagrams
- Experience of creating and maintaining user stories with Behavioural Driven Development (BDD) acceptance criteria
- Mobile / Web experience
- Swagger UI proficient
- Experience with REST API's
- Can proactively input\feedback to overall analysis e.g. new capabilities, process improvements
- Proactive self development- can share thoughts and ideas on better ways of working
Tool Skills sets
- Requirements management (i.e. JIRA)
- Document repository (i.e. Confluence)
- Mobile / Web
Please note only candidates with previous banking experience can be considered for this role.
Should this position be on interest please let me know by return email, attaching a copy of your latest CV and contact details and you will be contacted to discuss as required. Alternatively if you know of anyone else that may be interested in this role please forward on my details.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age