Senior Data Analytics Consultants with experience of Audit Support work are urgently required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy to join it's rapidly expanding team...
A Data Analytics Consultant is required by this global consultancy to join their rapidly expanding team that provide data solutions to a wide range of global clients.
In order to secure this Data Analytics Consultant role you MUST have demonstrable experience of a combination of the following;
Experience and Skills
- Strong and proven advisory skills from a comparable Big 4 or industry leading SI
- Demonstrable delivery of large scale transformational Data Management programmes
- Able to talk to the current MDM and data quality marketplace
- Demonstrable experience in Data Management and Data Quality Tools including vendor comparison & selection Proficient in MS office software
- Extensive experience working with Tier 1 Banking institutions
- Contributing to data management framework design, customisation and implementation
- Contributing to data migration design and data quality analysis
The successful Data Analytics Consultant will benefit from fantastic career progression as a result of the company's heavy investment into this team. The successful candidate must also be prepared to travel primarily throughout the South-East, but may also be required to travel UK wide too.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age