SAP Finance Template Analyst Permanent Sunbury, UK SAP Hana, AR, OTC, P2P, Techno-functionalA FTSE 100 client is seeking a SAP Financial Template Analyst to join...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement to bring a Planning Analyst (Integration) to join their team based in their Middlesex office.
The Planning Analyst (Integration) will be involved in Integration planning within the IS PMO and will work in line with the IS Operating Model, provide visibility and route to production for IS change released into the production environment.
- Run ongoing formal and informal Integration Planning engagements to agree, coordinate and plan Routes To Production (RTP) for all change and BAU operational activities.
- Ensure Integration Planning artefacts (Integration Planning Site/Calendar/Activity Report/dependency views) are maintained as part of the Integration Planning SharePoint site to ensure effective planning discussions.
- Take planning input from key functional strategies across IS in particular - Release Management; Code Management; Testing and Environments (in particular Pre-production utilisation).
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- In depth knowledge and experience in a delivery role
- Knowledge of delivery lifecycle (change and operational)
- Experience in a Relationship Management role
- Experience of working within testing
- Experience of change delivery lifecycle (Highly desirable)
- Experience of IS systems and processes (Highly desirable)
- ITIL (Highly desirable)
- Strong leadership
- Self starter & ability to progress multiple deliverables at any one time
- Strong written and verbal ability
- Excellent influencing and facilitation
- Ability to effectively communicate at all management levels
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management focus
- Confident in challenging assumptions
- A strategic thinker, with the ability to handle diverse business and subject areas from a wide stakeholder base.
- Experience of IS systems, processes and change is highly desirable
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age