Administrator Microsoft Office Harlow ASAP StartAdministrator Microsoft OfficeMy client, one of the worlds leading education providers are currently looking to recruit an administrator on a...
Lorien are currently recruiting for a Deskside Support agent to work for an IT company in the Brentwood area. You will be onsite supporting one of their clients on on 1st and 2nd line basis.This is a contract position until the end of December initially.
Key responsibilities for the position are:
- User Support
- Hardware and Software installations
- Diagnosing problems concerning hardware (PC, Laptops, Printers, Scanners)
- System and application changes in ms Windows 7 and Office 2010
- Software patches and updates.
Candidates will have a good mix of the following:
- Experience floor-walking/face to face customer support
- Windows 7 and MS Office 2010 environments
- Ability to diagnose hardware and software issues
- Good customer service skills
- Use of call logging tools.
ITIL and SNOW tool experience is highly desirable but not essential for this position
If this role sounds of interested please send you CV to review.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age