CRM Project Manager, Dublin - 6 months Contract
My client is a Top Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit an CRM Project Manager to join their well-established company. The ideal candidate will have experience managing various projects at once and be accustomed to the scale and complexity of the projects our client undertakes.
The key responsibilities for the CRM Project Manager include:
- Managing the deployment of CRM type solutions across our European markets
- Experience managing multiple deployment projects at a time
- Planning for deployments
- Weekly status reporting and financial cost plans updates
- Business stakeholder management
- Point of contact for implementation team for issues relating to budget, timelines, and overall scope.
- Organizational change management and adoption of the system by the users.
- Support the business environment and provide access to technical resources as required by the project.
The key experience and knowledge required will include:
- Experience in managing projects with a digital element (Web, Mobile Content
- Excellent organisational leadership capability
- Demonstrated project management and methodology experience
- Demonstrated capability to build and maintain good business relationships
- Excellent program Governance skills,
- Excellent pan cultural impact and influencing skills
This is a contract role for the CRM Project Manager working for a Top company on a global scale. To apply to the CRM Project Manager role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age