Service Desk Analyst Rolling 6 month contract Kegworth This major UK Bank are on the lookout for a number of Service Desk Analysts to join...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a strong UX Designer to join their team based in their Leicester office.
The successful UX Designer will work in one of four teams of UX Designers, each team has between 3-4 UX Designers within.
You will be working to Agile and Lean design methodologies and working in a scrum team that covers all areas of digital including: Responsive Web and Native Applications.
- Visual Design is a key requirement in this role. As is evidence based design and justification for design decisions based on specific user insights.
- Knowledge of UX trends (past, present and predicted)
- Great expectation management and collaboration skills across multi-discipline teams
- Solid experience as a UX Designer
- Experience scoping timescales and delivering on time
- The competency to be both quick and thorough
- Exceptional communication, presentation and storytelling skills
**Portfolio URL/PDF required for consideration - please specify level of contribution for each item and information about the process undertaken, the more in depth you portfolio is the better chance you have of being selected for the role.**
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age