A Cyber Security Architect is required by this Tier 1 Management Consultancy, where you will play a key role in defining and assessing security strategy,...
Junior Security Analyst required to work in a cyber security team based near London Bridge Tube Station. To work for one of the world's leading business news and information organisations.
Reporting to the Data Manager you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the safest operating environment for customers and colleagues. Looking for someone who is technology focused, to be responsible for Technology Due Diligence (TDD).
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing an efficient TDD backlog
- Triaging and prioritising TDD responses
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and 3rd parties to proactively manage the TDD process
- Some additional responsibilities are:
- Assist with system vulnerability scans, assessments and penetration tests
- Rapid assessment and remedy of ongoing incidents to proper resolution, including evidence preservation, corrective action and preventive actions
- Identify and make recommendations to improve the security stance and incident response capabilities of the organisation
- Analysis and monitoring of cyber security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Ensure that third parties adhere to the high standards regarding data protection.
Skills of interest:
- Experience of a wide variety of analysis and problem solving techniques
- Experience of interpreting and assessing risk based on information from numerous sources to form a reasoned decision
- Good understanding of cyber and technology security and best practices
- Excellent at assessing and auditing level of risk, tracking and monitoring findings and providing regular updates to senior stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to proactively resolve issues
- Experience managing Incident management response processes
Apply now by sending in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring Emma Haslam for more info - 0113 200 2259
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age