Email Marketing Executive Permanent Soho, LondonA marketing company based in Soho are seeking an Email Marketing Executive to join them on a permanent basis.The overall...
Oracle Apps DBA | Fusion Middleware and E-Business
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT professional who has experience working with Oracle E-Business suite and Oracle Fusion Middleware components. You should be able install, administer, maintain, troubleshoot and tune both Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Fusion Middleware components. You will also need strong core Oracle RDBMS knowledge and experience.
Job Requirements Some of the requirements and duties expected of Applications/FMW DBA;
- Define, install, maintain, upgrade, troubleshoot Oracle EBS and FMW technology stack architecture, databases, integrations and environments.
- Maintain and support E-Business Suite Single Sign on capability (strong knowledge of OAM/OID)
- Design and maintain maximum availability/DR solutions for EBS and FMW
- Provide input and assistance to other teams (e.g. exploring solutions, estimating effort, advising on good practice)
- Support Testing team in defect and performance regression resolution
- Support Development team
- Perform a broad range of routine and complex work in a variety of environments.
- Use discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems and assignments and determining when issues should be escalated.
- Perform application monitoring, reporting and maintenance to support applications.
- Produce comprehensive documentation.
Required essential experience skills and/or qualifications -
- Oracle FMW/WLS administration & configuration experience.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Single Sign on experience
- Oracle E-Business Advanced Topologies (Internet facing etc)
- Oracle E-Business Suite System Administration
- Oracle Identity and Access Management experience (OAM, OID, OIM, Accessgate)
- Oracle WebLogic Server experience
- Strong Unix Knowledge
- Knowledge of Enterprise Manager including Data Masking.
- Oracle SOA administration & configuration experience.
- Oracle WebCenter administration & configuration experience.
- FMW/Weblogic Clustering
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age