Business Analyst FinanceMy client are looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join their team based in Newbury on an initial 3 month contract.The ideal...
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunication companies are looking for a Java Developer to join their team in Newbury on a 3 month rolling contract.
The ideal candidate will have worked in an Agile environment, they will have been in a senior role where they are able to take read and interpret designs and design decisions and give architectural input.
Working as a Senior Java Developer you'll play a leading role in fulfilling our client's digital ambitions, driving the implementation of their Digital platform and setting standards for their teams to follow. This is a unique opportunity to be an early member of a newly established team working on new development projects within an established global technology leader.
- Proven and demonstrable Architecture, Development and Technical Leadership skills
- Deep Java development experience (JEE) and Java Servlets
- Experience with Sprint, with design and development of RESTful web services
- Experience of DI frameworks, such as Spring
- Experience of microservices, SOA and AWS
- Experience of TDD, BDD, Cucumber and Junit
- Databases, both relational and non-relational
- Use of source code and continuous integration tools, i.e. Git, Maven, Jenkins
- Excellent unit, integration and regression testing skills.
- Experience and understating of Agile methodology
- Strong development skills in Scala or Java.
Things they will rate you even higher for:
- Exceptional software development experience or equivalent
- Experience in open source coding and communities desirable
- AWS & Docker
- Node.js, React
- Lambda functions
- In memory cache & Solr
- Experience of VSTS, JIRA or similar tool
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age