Virtual Desktop Migrations Engineer London ContractThe Job Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Virtual Desktop Migrations Engineer to join their...
Development Technical Lead - Contract - London
This position resides within our client's Corporate Applications department and will be responsible for managing the technical development of a bespoke revenue forecasting tool - for eventual roll-out across the organisation.
You will manage the day-to-day relationship with our client's offshore development team and would report to the Overall Project and Technical Leads based in the US.
You would also ensure and facilitate engagement with business analysts and other key stakeholders as required.
You should ideally have the following capabilities:
- dotNet with MVC and Kendo UI experience
- SQL 2014 or higher experience
- Able to manage the technical development through an Agile framework
- Experience in a Technical Lead/Developer role who is able to manage junior developers on-shore or off-shore
- Experience working with TFS
- Experience setting up automated code deployments through TFS
If you match this skill set and feel you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age