Our Banking client is offering an exciting opportunity for a Resource Manager to join their Bristol based team for 6 months initial contract.
The successfully candidate will ideally have previous banking experience as well as the following skills:
- Experience of managing resourcing processes from start to finish
- Generalist Resource management experience within a large complex organisation
- Broad understanding of employment legislation
- Experience in working with business leaders and with partners in specialist functions
- Track record of collaborative working relationships across reporting lines
- Relationship management capabilities
- Strong reporting/Excel and organisational skills
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age