Network Security Designer
Our client is recruiting for a Network Security Designer to join there Security team based in Edinburgh for a 6 month contract role.
Please note that investments experience would be an advantage.Key Skills:
- Strong Networking skills including firewalling
- Experience in security technology within an international financial company or similar organisation, covering applications and infrastructure.
- Expertise in security technologies - such as SIEM, DLP, IDS/IPS, DMZs, IAM, SSO, PKI, cloud security, network security, application security, etc.
- Familiarity with industry-standard security and risk frameworks including ISO27000, NIST, COBIT, ISF, SANS, etc. and with common financial services industry practice, to assist with calibrating control strengths
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- Able to work in an international matrix organisation with complex and dynamic drivers and constraints
- Comfortable with a fast paced, global, multi-threaded matrix working environment
Should this position be of interest please submit your CV and I will be in contact by telephone as required.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age