OBIA Architect | HR AnalyticsIn this position you will be responsible for managing the technical development of HR Analytics within the OBIEE Data WarehouseThis position...
Data Warehouse Developer - SSAS Focus
Length: 3 months initially
We are recruiting for a Data Warehouse (Full Microsoft stack) developer for the Strategic Data Insights project. This is an in-flight project to build a strategic data warehouse (Kimball methodology), and associated marts and cubes for use with an analytics visualisation tool such as Power BI.
Required Experience and Skill Set:
- SSAS 2012 or higher 60%
- SSIS 2012 or higher 20 %
- Strong T-SQL skills. 20%
- Strong analytical skills
- Visual Studio and TFS source control.
- Data Modelling - Kimball DW/BI Lifecycle Methodology
- Local to Ipswich / able to commute daily or live away during the week
Desired Skill Set:
- C# skills desirable
- Financial services experience
- Experience of working on a large data or change programmes
- Experience working with large transactional data sets
- Experience of working sole contributor roles
- Willingness to speak up / challenge where needed
- Good communication skills
- Proactive self-starter
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age