Security Consultant Permanent London Software Development, SDLC, Agile, DevOpsA digital technology company responsible for building next generation applications for a range of financial institutions require...
.Net Developer - Bracknell - circa £400 per day - ASAP Start
We are currently recruiting for an experienced .Net Developer with Analyst skills. You will need to have a proven track record in delivering complex projects to time, cost and specification. You must also be experienced in taking ownership of major developments, as well as coding, testing and documentation.
You'll be familiar with common best practices such as TDD, Agile and Scrum. Have experience using the AWS and Azure Platform technologies along with would be valuable. You will have demonstrable work experience of .Net, Java, C# HTML5 Web Development (including ReactJS) or Oracle PL/SQL.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure
- Technologies: AWS Componets, Azure Componets, .NET, Sql Server
- Delivery Method: Agile, DevOps, Continous Integration & Deployment
- Follow a fast, iterative, agile development approach
- Produce detailed technical design specifications and documentation
- Work with other software engineers on and off-site to develop and test a full solution
- Coding using software building tools, unit testing, integration with other software modules, root cause analysis, debugging Code, bug fixing, and process measurements
- Ensure applications design and construction artifacts are stored correctly in configuration databases
- Provide guidance/mentorship on programming practices and techniques to individuals and cross-functional teams
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age