Project Manager London Contract 6 MonthsJob Summary Our client requires a Technical Project Manager to lead on various infrastructure initiatives within their IM&S (information security)...
Project Manager - Windows 10
We are currently recruiting for a Windows 10 focused Project Manager to work out of tour client's London office leading the delivery of the global portfolio project agenda.
The successful candidate will be experienced in leading the projects, develop and own the plan, work in a busy multi-sourced global environment to energise the team and drive positive project outcomes aligned to business benefits in a timely manner, to a high standard of quality and within budget.
- Experience of global roll out of Windows 10
- Experience of implementing Windows 10
- Knowledge of working within a global \ outsourced enterprise
- Knowledge of Prince 2 delivery practices
- Stakeholder management
- Strong governance, producing and presenting steering groups, status reports
- Motivates team and drives outcomes in a pressurised environment
- Financial project management (spend\commitment of spend and forecasting)
If you think you'd be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age