I am recruiting a Digital Business Analyst role for a Global Blue Chip Company. This is a contract position based in High Wycombe. The role...
Our corporate client has an immediate requirement for a PMO Analyst to join their team based in their Buckinghamshire office, however the role will invole some travel (Nationally & Internationally).
The PMO Analyst will directly support the PMO Lead as well as the mission of the Centre of Excellence to foster consistency and transparency across regions through a more cohesive strategy, transformational change and governance structure.
- Support the establishment on end-to-end project and program management initiatives for the Enterprise Facilities Management Centre of Excellence and ensure timely and successful completion of Centre of Excellence projects.
- Maintain Centre of Excellence PMO with responsibility for the development, implementation, and consistent application of established project management standards, tools, and methodologies across the Enterprise Facilities Management Centre of Excellence and regional Enterprise Facilities Management organisations.
- Manage Risk: Responsible for creating strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning, transition, change and program management.
- Ensure the key performance indicators/SLAs are adhered to; perform corrective action planning and develop performance improvement plans where performance does not meet requirements or align to benchmarks.
- Knowledge of techniques, tools, theoretical and practical aspects of project and portfolio management is required
- Direct work experience in a project and/or portfolio management capacity is required
- Proven experience in tactical plan execution is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Project, PowerPoint and Excel are required
- Understanding of Facilities Management processes in a global setting is preferred
- PMP certification is required
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others / negotiate successful outcomes are required
- Strong technical skills and the ability to explain complex issues and requirements in an easily understood manner are required
- Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously and to collaborate in a matrixed, team-oriented environment is required
- Strong written and oral English communication skills are required
Travel Requirements: This position will require 10-25% domestic and international travel - Please do not apply to the role if travel would not be feasible for you to undertake in this role.
Pay Rate: £29.46/hour, equates to around £235/day.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age