Remediation Project Manager - Salesforce, Dublin - Contract
My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company who are currently looking to recruit a Remediation Project Manager within their Salesforce Programme.
The key experience and knowledge of the Remediation Project Manager include:
- Understanding of the Salesforce CRM platform and in particular User Authentication.
- Experience working within either a Pharmaceutical or Regulated environment.
- Understanding of Cloud Solutions.
- Senior Level Stakeholder Management experience.
The key responsibilities for the Remediation Project Manager include:
- Engage with a range of business Stakeholders across the organisation from senior level down, showing proven strong communication and influencing abilities.
- Strong inter-relationships and dependencies on a number of other projects.
- There will also be a need to collaborate across these and also report into a central governance structure.
This is a contract role for a Remediation Project Manager working for a top company on a global scale. To apply to Remediation Project Manager Role please send a CV or call to discuss.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age