.Net DeveloperOur client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a .Net Developer to join their team in Newbury on...
Our client who are one of the UK leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Messaging Engineer to join their team based in Newbury on a 6 month contract.
- To satisfy local and global marketing requirements in the area of Messaging Services including SMS, MMS, Voicemail and IP Messaging evolution
- To define, design and implement solution in the area of Messaging Services to cope with marketing requirements or technology evolution.
- To coordinate and manage vendor activities during the project deployment, in order to guarantee time to market and compliancy to user requirements.
- To grant the certification process to ensure the appropriate quality in the delivery phase, delivering high quality products and solutions
- To drive Messaging Services features and platform evolution , through harmonisation & hosting projects, in cooperation with other opcos within the Region.
- To grant Messaging Services features through architecture support and capacity planning based on traffic needs
- To drive cross functional projects and alignment, especially with commercial and security teams
- Knowledge of telecoms technologies, in particular technical skills, Core Network, Value Added Services, Network Function virtulisation, strong expertise in Messaging Services
- Ability to understand marketing needs and reference market evolution
- Strong experience managing complex and inter functional projects
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age