.Net DeveloperOur client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a .Net Developer to join their team in Newbury on...
Our client who are one of the UK's leading telecommunications companies are looking for a Radio Planner to join their team based in Newbury on a 3 month rolling contract.
- Responsible for delivering 2G/3G/4G radio design (site and BSC/RNC level) to meet regional coverage/capacity requirements and nominal plans
- Responsible for monitoring Radio KPI's that reflect customer experience, allowing the business to differentiate in the market and drive up Nett Promoter Score which leads to reduced churn
- Working with Vendors, Suppliers, other UK Operators when sharing agreements apply, other Opco's and deployment teams, Service Operations and other networks domains in cross functional teams to improve performance
- Liaising with all central Radio project teams to manage the delivery of the access network capabilities into the region ensuring great performance
- Driving suppliers to ensure future radio coverage addresses any negative influences on network performance as well as delivering improving coverage by delivery of local regional coverage plans and designs
- Ensure local radio optimisation processes are as efficient as possible and utilise best practice from across the clients UK central system optimisation team
- Develop and introduce innovative solutions to complex Radio issues
- Proactively re-design of existing hardware configurations and RAN SW features to provide world class network performance to clients customers.
- Experience on Radio Design/Coverage planning (Atoll) based on desktop analysis as well as on on-site technical visits
- Excellent knowledge of 2G and 3G network architecture (nice to have 4G)
- Good knowledge of Radio network functionality
- Experience of network optimisation techniques and processes
- Experience of using network statistics, networks traces and drive trialling logs to analyse and improve network performance
If this role sounds of interest and you would like to know more then please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age