Charles River Business AnalystEdinburghContractOur Edinburgh based client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the Edinburgh based team on a contract...
Infrastructure Business Analyst
Our Financial Services client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Infrastructure Business Analyst to join their Change Management space.
Key qualities and experience
- Experience of managing / delivering key workstreams within a larger project
- Experience of managing yourself and others to deliver against a schedule of events / detailed delivery plan with agreed target dates
- Experience in colleague requirements gathering and management i.e. identify, produce, analyse and prioritise requirements against the wider delivery / priority
- Demonstrable experience in a business engaging role
- Experience of project delivery in a complex stakeholder environment (across organisations)
- Experience of working with a geographically diverse team
- A self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrable experience of requirements gathering with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical, conceptual and quality awareness skills
- Experience of running design workshops, business modelling ("as-is" and "to-be")
- Logical and user case modelling, gap analysis, requirement prioritization, functional specifications
If you are interested in this role please submit you're CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age