Active Directory Infrastructure EngineerEdinburgh ContractOur client is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Active Directory Engineer to join their Edinburgh based team on...
Support Analyst - 6 months - Edinburgh
A well renowned Top Tier Bank is seeking a Support Analyst to join a their team based in the Edinburgh office. This role will report to the Support Team Leader, the role is both technical and customer facing.
The candidates' responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing 1st &2nd level support to internal business users.
- Stakeholder Management
- Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Assist with Disaster recovery planning and testing
- Risk and controls management
- Provision of audit deliverables
- IT inventory management
- Desktop, server and application 1st, 2nd level support
- Security Administration
- To write, update and contribute towards group standards and documentation
- Perform periodic checks as required
- Adherence to group standards
- ITIL Foundation qualification (or higher)
The candidate suitability is determined by the following skills set and experience that are detailed bellow:
- A proven track record of Deskside and Helpdesk support in a challenging and fast paced environment
- a strong technical background and first-rate customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with both like-minded professionals and non IT users
- A good knowledge of the following systems/applications
- Experience supporting financial business applications such as Charles River and Thinkfolio
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Blackberry Administration/Iphone / Ipad
- WINXP/Windows 7
- Active Directory
- Microsoft office & other shrink wrapped applications
- LAN Technologies and topologies
- Desktop/Server trouble shooting /repair skills (hardware and software)
If you are currently looking for your next contracting opportunity within the this domain, and are able to offer the above knowledge and skill set. Please apply as soon as possible with an updated CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age