Charles River Business AnalystEdinburghContractOur Edinburgh based client is currently looking for a highly skilled Business Analyst to join the Edinburgh based team on a contract...
Security Project Manager
Edinburgh (with frequent travel to London)
The purpose of the role is to deliver 2-3 separate projects as part of a Cyber Security Transformation Programme. The projects are likely to include Network Segregation, Encryption and Identity/Access Management, the first phase of which will be requirements gathering/analysis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Devise plan for achievement of security benefits for the specified projects.
- Liaise with technical experts to elicit scope and requirements.
- Work with consultants, as required, to document analysis and delivery plans.
- Report weekly to the project working group on progress, RAG status, risks and issues.
- Escalate blockers where required.
- Delegate work to technical analysts with clear articulation of benefits and deliverables.
- Document PID and plan, govern delivery of scope vs requirements.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Network architecture skills preferred
- Cyber security skills (Eg ISO27001,SANS, CISSP, COBIT)
- Working on large scale projects with other functions / matrix organisations (especially Infrastructure technology)
- Other qualifications: Prince 2, MSP, Scrum Master/Agile
If interested please submit your CV and I will contact you to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age